Monday, March 22, 2010

yell about what you don't understand because you don't understand it

I want to stray far from political issues of any sort on Dislike Abundant. I think dissecting this video is a little easier to swallow however:


I'm not going to talk about the cynical viewpoints being echoed here. I think a lot of it is sad and skewed. What I will say is the only smart guy here is the one in the United States flag shirt. He states flatly: "I watch Fox News because it has a conservative viewpoint and that's what I'm interested in. I'm not interested in MSNBC because it has a liberal viewpoint." Bravo for him. This is important as he is speaking the straight truth. There isn't any journalism going on, only media. The problem is when the viewer thinks otherwise. The real issue going on elsewhere, where the sneering liberal cynicism comes from is because the people being portrayed in the video don't know any better. But that pendulum can easily swing both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment