Tuesday, January 19, 2010

quickly, quickly you stupid consumers

I love the way people use their blog to post things they hate or find "neat". All the kids that would have had their Geocities page or their Angelfire site (myself included) get to do the same thing they did during "web 1.0" - use a template and post some links. Occasionally, the kids will whine a little or tell us about how their amazing fucking day has been. It's true! Everything needs to be a newsfeed about how terrific your new post is or a twit(er) post about how you just took a shit and it smells like fairy dust. I have joined their ranks, for better or worse.

While looking around for a new pair of headphones, this is one of the top entries I stumbled on: "20 Cool and Creative Headphones". Here are some of the more "creative" entries"....





Prepare to be shot in the face and robbed for your earbuds....



Have I mentioned how much the "steampunk" fad annoys the piss out of me?



"I ONLY LISTEN TO ANIME THEME SONGS AND J-POP!!!LOL ^.^"


After this I am now completely convinced that the good folks at Skullcandy aren't the only ones sitting around a table coming up with designs created for the sole purpose of making someone look like an asshole while they're listening to Kanye West on their Zune. The truth still is the reason companies can get away with retarded shit, is that the consumer is retarded AS shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment